Roka Finchley A Small Sustainable Canvas
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Water repellent and vegan friendly
Made from recycled water bottles
Our minimalist-designed, roll-top Backpack with a large front pocket and chunky zipper offers an outdoorsy look with maximum storage. Boasting a weather-resistant recycled canvas made from plastic waste and coated with a protective layer, it is lightweight yet durable. The addition of several pockets provide ample space for your phone, pen and tablet, while the side bottle pockets and adjustable straps offer comfortable carrying. By choosing our Finchley bag, you can help the planet while you go about your day.
The Small Finchley A has enough room for your gym clothes, wallet, lunch and more. You'll be able to store your tablet or notebooks and still have room left over.
- Size: 34cm x 25cm x 12cm.
- Capacity: 10 litres.
How is this product Eco Friendly?
The Finchley Sustainable Backpack by Roka is made using 12-13 recycled bottles helping to reduce plastic waste in the enviroment
Key Product Specification
- Outer material: Weather-resistant recycled canvas (triple-coated)
- Base material: Weather-resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: Recycled nylon
- Hardware: Galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Straps: Cotton webbing adjustable shoulder straps and wide loop handles, v-factor comfort
- Zips: Sturdy durable chunky zips allow easy glide and quick opening for all ages
- Vegan Friendly: Our products use no animal products
Did You Know?
The Finchley collection is named after the area in North London where Roka founders Brett and Emma live with their two daughters.